OwlCrate was created to share the joy of reading with the world. We believe in the importance of literature, and the magic of the written word. Stories help to expand our minds, expose us to new experiences, and show us that we're not alone. But we also know that reading can often feel like a solitary activity, and we wanted a way to bring book nerds together. By sharing the fun of unboxing your OwlCrates, as well as reading each month's chosen novel along with other members, we hope you find a safe and happy place among our community.
1) No one is too old to read YA.
2) We will not be ashamed of our TBR piles.
3) It's okay to fall in love with fictional characters.
4) The book is always better than the movie (but the movies are fun too!).
5) Books have the ability to change our world.
If this sounds like something you can relate to, join us today! We promise to only send you the best of the best of Young Adult fiction, and to pleasantly surprise you with bookish goodies every single month.
We can't wait to get nerdy with you!
Korrina and Robert (creators of OwlCrate, and massive book geeks).